Friday 27 February 2009

I heart www.bigwardrobe.com

I discovered www.bigwardrobe.com today. It's basically a site where you list clothes, bags, shoes etc that you don't want and you can request either a swap, cash or combo of both in exchange for your item - how awesome is that?! and better still, its free to list your stuff. I listed a few things - I want to sap them for something. I'm kinda interested in the swapping aspect rather than the cash - I'd like to see what I could barter! I like the idea of being able to swap something with someone - that way we both come away with a new piece of clothing - rather than a few quid - the new item means more, you know? Anyway, check it out - it's ace.  I also listed a few books on www.greenmetropolis.com today too - and got an email about an hour ago saying one had sold! Hooray! Anyone who's shared this sweet pleasure will understand how pleased I was to sell my book - it's weird cos it's only £3, but the amount doesn't matter - I think it's the whole "one woman's trash is another woman's treasure" thing. 

A good day for recycling, all in all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment