Wednesday 22 April 2009

Scary but so very exciting...

The fashion course started last night...it was awesome. I'm making a little dress with bell sleeves - bit 60's, very cool. My biggest regret in my life was not pursuing fashion as a career, and last night, I felt a bit excited about the future again. But also really scared at the prospect of an almighty change in my life. I think it's a bit of "scared of what I might be able to achieve", rather than being scared of failing. By the same token though, I still have to remain realistic - I still have to earn a living while learning this new skill, so the job search continues...

4 comments:

  1. Go for it, 60's dresses rock and there are so many lovely vintage prints in the haberdashery shops right now.
    Go for it, you must put pics on here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just started a sewing class as well but we are only making a skirt. I was surprised at the cost of doing it yourself. Good luck!

    PS Sorry I deleted the other comment, it said exactly the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is an award for you over at my Blog x

    ReplyDelete